Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company that values employees’ inclusion and diversity?
Then join the Eaton team and help us provide sustainable and innovative solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
IN A NUTSHELL :
You will join our eMobility Division, which is currently experiencing massive growth thanks to various recent major wins. eMobility designs and manufactures innovative energy converters primarily used in the automotive industry. You will be tasked with the development of products, design, definition, and tests. We are looking for an expert in power electronics design. You would be registered at our Montrottier factory (less than an hour away from Lyon).
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design products corresponding to the specifications or clause-to-clause, and associated standards
- Make the technical choices of the projects in close collaboration with internal teams
- Draw up descriptive documents for specific components, especially magnetic ones
- Realize sizing and select components
- Participate in the realization of the AMDEC with the quality service studies
- Develop the product (electrical, EMC and thermal)
- Pilot the creation of new components
- Write relevant technical reports
- Follow the project schedule as closely as possible with the project manager and the team leader
- Apply the R&D process defined for the project, ensure the fulfillment of the deliverables and participates in project work meetings
- Provide technical support for production
7 years experiences
Power Electronics knowledge and/or Automotive experience is a + !
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time