a Plant program manager - manufacturing
This position is located in our plant in Suchdol nad Luznici with over 700 employees (electrical sector – enclosures/power distribution components).
- Open- minded, flexible person with creative ideas, open for new challenges, problem solver with common sense?
- Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
- Now you can have a great opportunity to join this newly created role.
Project scope: New product introduction, Cost out, Strategic, In/Outsourcing, transition projects, CI projects (Kaizen).
- Full cycle of project management support for the plant - cost outs, resourcing, production planning etc.
- Gathering project status reports from the project-/program managers (local + division) and preparation of project portfolio status reports
- Manage a local portfolio steering group meeting (financials, resources, priorities,..) and communicate results/outcome (local + division)
- Support local project managers and teams through the project life cycle
- Manage local projects or local parts of divisional projects, by meeting the project objectives in terms of schedule, scope, goals and budget
- Organize, conduct project management relevant trainings for project leaders
- Continuous improvement of project management
- Manage effective communication
- University degree or relevant experience in production
- Project management work experience (in production)
- Understanding of the different roles in the field of project and portfolio management
- Knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools beneficial
- General MS office skills, advanced level in Excel
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and presentations to management
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- Fluent in English, Czech (German welcome)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (travel allowance, life insurance, vouchers, internal training and courses, life accident insurance, T-mobile benefits, annual reward, possibility of further education, development and career growth, supplementary pension insurance)
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time