Eaton’s Electrical Division is currently seeking a Senior Maintenance Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Aurora, CO location.
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance, assessing problems, performing repairs and returning operational integrity to the building, all of its accessories, and all machinery within its confines.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Safe work environment – Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Manages and coordinates execution of maintenance activities in the factory in a manner that complies with all regulatory requirements and minimizes production downtime
- Diagnose and troubleshoot machining equipment, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Generates and schedules all work orders in accordance with priority for the facility’s success
- Prescribe purchase parts and reassemble machinery and equipment
- Completes hazardous energy isolation and issues work permits to ensure maintenance and installation work is performed per environmental, health, and safety (EHS) standards and without incident.
- Manages all 3rd party facility vendors/supplies as required
- Initiates and executes Management of Change (MOC) documentation, creates and tracks associated work orders, and maintains a status log of area MOC activity
- Maintain and troubleshoot CNC systems
- Serves as primary contact for reporting and addressing mechanical issues within the facilities
- Ensures preventative and predictive maintenance is completed according to schedule, documented properly, and meets quality and safety/environmental compliance requirements
- Safe, clean plant and work areas. Participate in plant wide 5S initiatives
- Maintain accurate records
- Work in compliance with the Quality and Business Operating System and all Environmental Health & Safety and legislation
- Communicate changes, issues, and updates with shift operators, supervisor and support personnel
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in plant maintenance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Aurora will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Advanced degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
Experience with designing products for Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
Experience in design for harsh and hazardous environments.
Experience in control systems, sensors, wireless connectivity, SW/FW/HW design and development
- Good record keeping and proficiency in MS Office
- Programming experience a plus
- Must be able to make quick decisions while under pressure
- Be able to work and complete projects on your own
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No