Junior Analyst-Material Planing
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Junior Analyst-Material Planing
in Eaton’s GSCM SOE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Individually work with respective team for material planning through C360 query resolution, erp action messages, supplier follow-ups, shortage reviews, expedite, de-expedites cancellations etc..
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems preferably MFG Pro/SAP.
- Should have strong exposure on material planning, supplier interface and dealing with sales executive.
- High Understanding on material panning activities i.e supplier follow-up, supplier performance, Inventory DOH/ITR, tracking, collaboration with logistics team, shortages review mechanism.
- Developing Standard work in co-ordination with the SCM leads to deliver high quality, prompt Material Management services.
- Initiate actions to deal and relate to Past Due, Min-Max, Inventory, ASN & its Aging etc..
- Participate in calls and meetings to understand the consensus action plan to align supply action bwith supplier on immediate basis per demand requirement.
- Work on Improvement of key metrics and Updating metrics on monthly basis.
- To update and generate various Dashboards for SCM & materials management Function based on SOP.
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required.
- Support process transitions with Transition SPOC and Program Managers. Improve/Reduce transition errors.
- Advance Excel knowledge ( Solver / Micro ) is necessary. Good hold MS Office applications required.
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
- Bachelor of Engg. / MBA
- 2 to 4 years
- Experience in materials planning & inventory management 1.5 to 2.5 years of experience in one or more functional area (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management)
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).MS Access and Power BI will be added advantage
- Good Communication Skills & Collaborative approach
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: India IND
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No