- Responsible for testing plan based on the requirements from Laboratory manager and test engineers
- Responsible for Testing conduction according to the spec and testing guideline
- Responsible for the test data analysis, testing report and documentation
- Responsible for the Execution to achieve zero-incidents and gain high satisfaction of lab users
- Responsible for the test preparation including tooling design support.
- Support on laboratory construction and testing capability improvement
- Working with customers to support and/or develop test system methodology along with data interpretation
- Complies with the policies, procedures, and expectations outlined by Eaton’s Management System for the Environment, Safety, Security, and Health (MESH) and Quality Management Systems.
- Associate degree or above in Mechanical, Electrical, or related
- 4-year experience in testing lab in automotive industry, Electrician license preferred
- Experience on testing on the products of OBC, DCDC, Inverter is must.
- Automobile product development process such as DFMEA, DVP&R, APQP, etc.
- Basic English communication skills. Able to use English to write work emails.
- Familiar with computer software including Microsoft-Office (word, excel and power point)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time