Eaton’s Commercial Residential Distribution Solutions Division is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, GA facility.
Eaton's Wiring Devices Business headquartered in Peachtree City, GA has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position offers a high level of visibility within both the Wiring Devices Business Unit and the Commercial and Residential Distribution Solutions (CRDS). The position will have regular interactions across functions including Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing and R&D. This position supports the Global Wiring Devices business by making ongoing contributions in the areas of month-end close, maintaining a strong controls environment, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, special project analysis, process improvement, and operational support for the plants and distribution center.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Perform professional accounting and finance duties including analysis & reporting. This position will work closely with multiple cost centers owners, product lines, and geographic locations.
- Assist in month end closings; prepare/review journal entries, variance analysis, and various financial reports.
- Provide assistance in monthly forecasting and annual budget process.
- Prepare/review monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Support compliance with GAAP/SOX requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of results by providing in depth analysis and root cause variances of financial performance.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with functional department leaders in controlling departmental support costs
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve business processes and systems.
- Implement Vistex system to allow for automated deduction clearing for Special Pricing Agreement deductions
- Establish, maintain, and terminate rebate conditions and agreements in SAP.
- Calculate, analyze, and record in the general ledger monthly required reserves for applicable rebate and business development programs.
- Manage and maintain appropriate general ledger reserves for programs. This includes obtaining appropriate approval of claims, processing claims, payment and/or customer credit requests upon approval, and proposing reserve adjustments as required
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years of accounting and/or finance experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Peachtree City, GA. will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- CPA, CMA, Related Master’s Degree or MBA from an accredited institution
- SAP or Business Warehouse experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities against multiple deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate/present to senior level managers
- A strong understanding of standard financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) and working knowledge and application of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong work ethic
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ES CRDS WD Wiring Devices
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No