Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Lighting Division is currently seeking a Loyalty and Rewards Specialist to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, GA location.
The Loyalty and Rewards Specialist will work closely with channel partner program managers, visual merchandisers, product launch and commercial finance teams to develop promotional campaigns to support the implementation of identified wholesale channel marketing programs.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Lead all promotional campaign process development and workflow, implementation, tracking and measurement of promotional revenue generating push, pull and CO-OP loyalty marketing campaigns for a multi-layered channel approach.
- Lead the CO-OP and partner reward programs to include program development, budgets, CO-OP eligibility criteria, web portals, databases, vendor management, approval and accrual process.
- Create integrated promotional campaigns with the goal of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Collaborate with partner specialists, commercial finance and product commercialization managers to incorporate market trends, social media and data insights to develop new promotional campaigns.
- Work in partnership with the commercial finance team to develop proforma approval documentation and to execute on all accrual and payment terms.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of promotional campaigns to include budget expense, KPI’s and ROI of campaigns; deliver reports and presentations of campaign results.
- Write marketing content and provide direction to the graphic and partner teams for promotional material needs, product samples and new product starter kits.
- Host key stakeholder training sessions and syndicate promotional material on partner portals and company websites.
- Work with legal and promotional agencies to execute on all contest and sweepstake rules/guidelines.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing from an accredited institution.
- Minimum three (3) years of managing marketing promotions, CO-OP and loyalty rewards in the wholesale/distributor channel in the electrical, industrial, HVAC, or lighting industry products channels.
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Peachtree City, GA to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Five (5) years of experience in the lighting industry preferred with promotional program design and program management.
- Master’s degree.
- Competency in LED lighting, commercial and industrial products and new product launch.
- Proven experience with CO-OP programs to include software vendor management, multi-layered approval workflows, accounting accruals and payment processes.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with a strong financial acumen and the ability to foster and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Has demonstrated success from concept to end of multi-layered promotional campaigns with sustained growth and creative marketing.
- Passionate for complete customer focus, a strong sense of customer service orientation and the ability to drive and exceed customer expectations.
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven success of marketing and all elements of the marketing mix.
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert skills in Windows programs: Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Eaton has announced it has reached an agreement to sell its Lighting Business to Signify N.V. This transaction is expected to be completed in the first Quarter of 2020 and this position is expected to remain with the Lighting Business and would transfer to Signify N.V. upon close. The compensation and benefits that will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans, programs and practices. If you are offered and accept this position and are actively employed by the Lighting Business when the transaction closes, you will be eligible to participate in Signify N.V.’s compensation, health, welfare, and retirement benefit plans and programs and should have no expectations that Signify N.V’s plans and programs will mirror or be substantially similar to Eaton’s.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time