Eaton’s Electrical Sector Lighting Division is currently seeking a Graphic and Digital Design Specialist to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, GA location.
The Graphic and Digital Design Specialist will support the development of content and selling tools associated with identified wholesale channel marketing programs and campaigns.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Lead all visual graphic concepts and digital content for wholesaler programs, strategic partner account-based marketing programs and partner promotions that inspire, inform and captivate our customer partners.
- Collaborate with channel program managers, visual merchandisers, promotion teams and marketing communications to support the development and implementation to deliver selling tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable.
- Develop partner program web content that can be rapidly syndicated to support a competitive environment.
- Support the development of account-based marketing and vertical campaigns with cross-category product lines that generate value-added sales.
- Develop partner program collateral, go-to-market playbooks, training materials, promotional flyers, stock guides, website banners, partner trade advertisements and social media content.
- Collaborate with master data management and channel program managers to ensure eContent partner portals are visually accurate representing our brands.
- Create and implement concepts to support all advertising mediums to include digital and print collateral in multiple languages for segmented campaigns.
- Collaborate with content writers and commercialization teams to ensure partner/customer requirements are met.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum five (5) years of leading graphic design marketing programs with effective program management experience in the wholesale/distributor channel in the electrical, industrial, HVAC, hard goods or lighting industry products channels.
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Peachtree City, GA to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Ten (10) years of experience in the lighting industry with partner programs/campaigns and promotional program design and account program management.
- Master’s degree.
- Competency in LED lighting, commercial and industrial products and new product launch.
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven success of marketing and all elements of the marketing mix
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced design skills in both Adobe and Windows programs – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word and PowerPoint
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No