Eaton Power Systems is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Press Brake Operator to join our team. Pay starting at $20.00 depending on experience. This position is based out of our Waukesha (Badger Drive), WI location.
The Press Brake Operator is responsible for the lay-out of material per blueprint. The operator sets-up and operates a 230 Ton/400 Ton Hydraulic Press Brake for forming various sizes and gauges of steel into transformer tank components.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Set-up forming dies and punches in the press brake.
- Enter part number information into the computer terminal. After forming a part and doing a first piece check, you will make the necessary corrections to the part program to adjust for variations in material.
- Position each piece against stops and form piece to the required angle and bends.
- Check finished piece against print for correct dimensions, make adjustments to the press brake as needed.
- Work with another operator to put aside completed parts to pallet.
- Develop computer programs for new parts.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Position not eligible for relocation. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Waukesha, WI in order to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Minimum of 6 months of machining experience within a manufacturing environment is required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No