Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Our Business Service Centre site employs around 650 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Vistex Pricing Team and delight our customers from the electrical industry by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively.
As a Pricing (Vistex) Analyst your main responsibility will be to upload and update the agreements in SAP Vistex modul as well as process and check the payback requests received from the Customers/Business representatives according to our payback policy.
You will make a difference in two main areas:
Payback agreements (pricing conditions)
- uploading customer conditions to SAP (long term pricelists)
- converting quotation to pricelists within SAP (short-term pricelists)
- modifying pricelists according to business needs
- providing documentation to business partners
Handling payback requests:
- reconcniling in SAP
- proactively working on discrepancies
- processing the request and creating credit note
Your experience matters:
- Higher education and/or elevant experience
- Excellent English language knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in pricing/order management/accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Basic knowledge of pricing processes, finance field
- User level of MS Excel
- Structured, analytical mindset
- German language skills
- High level of MS Excel (macro)
- SAP Vistex knowledge
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No