Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Lead Materials Fulfillment Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Eden Prairie, MN location.
The Fulfillment Analyst works as part of the Division Fulfillment Team. The Fulfillment team is responsible to deploy and maintain the elements of the Hydraulics Fulfillment Model: ABCQ, PFEP, Replenishment Design, Inventory Management, and Capacity Management. The Fulfillment team is the bridge between the SIOP Supply Planners and the Central Planning teams, designing efficient replenishment management systems (e.g. Min-Max) . The Fulfillment team is the bridge between the SIOP Supply Planners and the Manufacturing facilities by maintaining accurate capacity and inventory models that position the operations to run efficiently and meet customer demand. The Fulfillment teams provide a centralized service to a group of sites and/or the Central Planning Team in a Region or Business.
- Deploy and maintain an accurate ABCQ Product Segmentation plan in the MRP system
- Align and Maintain the MRP PFEP to link ABCQ with the Replenishment plan
- Design and maintain Replenishment Management systems that ensure we have the correct amount of material to meet our Customer OTD goals and our Model Inventory targets
- Create and maintain Inventory Playbooks for all sites that accurately define the Product & Process Positioning Strategy, the Demand Variability Summary, and Replenishment Design targets.
- Work with the Operations to create accurate Inventory Forecasts, aligned with SIOP Demand and the replenishment Management designs.
- Create and maintain Capacity Models for our sites that allow the SIOP Supply teams to assess our ability to meet customer demand and take corrective action to close gaps in a timely fashion.
Eaton has announced it has reached an agreement to sell its Hydraulics Business to Danfoss A/S. This transaction is expected to be completed by the end of 2020 and this position is expected to remain with the Hydraulics Business and would transfer to Danfoss A/S. upon close. The compensation and benefits that will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans, programs and practices. If you are offered and accept this position and are actively employed by the Hydraulics Business when the transaction closes, Danfoss A/S will provide further details to employees concerning compensation and benefits at that time.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more (or combination of) the following functional areas: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management, or Logistics.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in Materials Mgt: Material Planning, Master Scheduling, Materials Analysis, etc.
- Minimum 2 year of experience working with a large scale MRP system; Oracle, SAP, MFG Pro, etc.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- APICS CPIM certification
- Minimum of 3 year of Manufacturing/plant experience
- Minimum of 3 year of experience working with consumption-based replenishment; Min-max, Kanban, etc.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience with MRP master data management
Position Success Criteria:
- Understanding of the SIOP process steps: Forecast, Demand, Supply, Consensus, Executive
- Practical understanding of SIOP driven Materials Management including forecasting, scheduling, capacity analysis and inventory management.
- Strong analytical and cognitive skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and document complex business processes and systems.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to train and mentor new employees in Materials Planning tools and processes
- Ability to independently manage Materials and Operations projects
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time