This is an important role within the Eaton Africa marketing team supporting the sales organization to realize Eaton’s Electrical Sector growth plans in the continent. This role will be responsible for driving and leveraging outbound and inbound digital marketing activities, optimizing web platforms to capitalize on all inbound enquiries within the continent. You will champion the digital agenda within the Africa sales & marketing organization.
The role will be responsible for the development and execution of triggered interactions (e.g. email, landing pages, automated programs and other communications) that drive increased awareness, consideration, prospect and customer engagement, member acquisition and engagement for Eaton across all stages of the buyer and customer lifecycle.
This role is also accountable for efficient and effective reporting and publishing across all digital properties including Eaton external facing website(s) and social media channels to ensure best in class processes and standards are being realized.
- Project manage and implement Digital Marketing projects.
- Set up data-driven automated campaigns, apply customer segmentation and insights, build selection rules logic for targeted customer communication.
- Develop and implement data base growth strategies and tactics, measure their outcome.
- Set up effective campaign tracking and continuously monitor, test and optimize marketing campaigns to maximize their performance.
- Analyze all digital activities and develop recommendations based upon results and effectiveness in meeting business objectives and to facilitate continual learning and improvement.
- Continuously drive the digital agenda with marketing and business teams (SEO, SEA, Social Media, Lead Management, Data Privacy, etc.)
- Define, drive, challenge and continuously improve relevant processes to ensure efficiency.
- Coach and train marketing & sales teams on digital marketing topics.
- Diploma in Marketing, specialising in Digital Marketing.
- 5 year’s experience in Digital Marketing and cross-functional teams in a dynamic matrix environment.
- Marketing metrics, KPI tracking, ROI analysis and testing.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time