If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Assistant Buyer
in Eaton’s GSCM SOE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- PO creation and timely PO acknowledgement from suppliers;
- Manage open POs through confirmations for deliveries and updating it in ERP;
- Meeting the SLAs as defined;
- Creating and timely upgrading the SOPs and other related documents;
- Timely resolution of ‘On Hold’ invoices for the various sites;
- Day to day communication with various stakeholders like Site Buyers, Suppliers on the timely actions and resolutions.
- Working Knowledge of ERP;
- Negotiation skills
- Any Graduate / PG especially MBA
- Masters with 1-2 years / Bachelors with 2-3 years of experience in SCM processes – PO management, procurement.
- Exposure in global working, managing projects across continents.
- Good Collaborative style, managing various stakeholders at different levels.
- Work in US shifts ( 3PM- 12AM)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only