If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Regional Sales Manager – South in Eaton’s MTL business, based in Chennai, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Seek and gain specification of Eaton Fire as preferred supplier within the defined end user, consultant & contractor customer base for referral to our System Integrator business partners.
- Secure sales of fire systems projects to the financial target set by the business through the creation of new, sustainable SI business partnerships and strengthening relationships with existing SI business partners.
- Secure Sales of Fire Systems by expanding the SI base and strengthening relationship with existing National Distributor in the South region. Covering and expanding the reach through various branches of National Distributors in Tier II and Tier III Towns
- Achieve monthly / quarterly / annual sales and SI account growth and order bookings targets
- Develop and sustain long-term customer relationships with both new and existing Fire System Integrator business partners and the wider fire industry
- Create account plans for all customers providing regular reports on customer performance and activity
- Provide the primary customer interface for all product, services and solutions
- Facilitate resolution of any customer issues; serve as a central resource for communications with the customer; champion customer needs and requirements within the organization
- Keep fully up to date with and communicate internally on regularly and effectively on market developments, new products, trends, opportunities etc.
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with all key internal and appropriate business stakeholders and functions
- Represent and promote the business in a professional and positive manner at all times
- A minimum of 7 years’ relevant sales experience with demonstrable evidence of success performing a similar role.
- Knowledge of Fire industry relevant standards,
- Computer literate to intermediate/ advanced level in the Microsoft Office software suite
- Degree qualified with an engineering bias ( B.Tech)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time