If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Quality Engineer in Eaton’s EPG CHD, based in Changzhou, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Responsible for the NPD quality control.
- Making PPAP documents and quality inspection plan.
- Collect, summarize and analysis the quality information and make the improvement continuously.
- Leading the workshop process audit and drive the improvement.
- Making PPAP documents.
- Solving the on-site quality issue
- Training inspector
- Dealing with customer complaint
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical
- Manage NPD project quality work
- familiar with machining manufacturing process
- familiar with SPC tools
- good English reading/writing skill, affluent in spoken English
- minimum 5 years working in manufacturing factory
- minimum 3 years hands-on quality control
- prefer to be familiar with Machining quality control
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No