If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Supply Chain Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Suzhou, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Leads the SCM team with functions of master production schedule, material planning, purchasing, import & export, and warehouse to support production line running smooth and drive improvement of OTD and DOH;
- Provides high delivery reliability performance to our customers together with cross-function team.
- Cooperates with customers and provides forecast/demand & sticks on SIOP process disciplines to materials management and production to define master production plan.
- Defines MRP view of material master data for purchase material by analyzing history material demand and further market demand.
- Manages purchase documents according to company policy, track and trace purchase order and evaluate & improve supplier delivery performance to fulfill production demand.
- Controls inventory strictly and minimize obsolete inventory at warehouse.
- Responsible for warehouse management, including safety, 5S, standard working material and finished goods first in & out and conduct inventory cycle counting regulatory which meet accuracy target.
- Performs physical cycle count to keep inventory accuracy as system track
- Controls and optimizes local charge/expense for “import and export”, such as handling charge, transportation, service charge and so on. Define operation process and perform it according to customs law and regulation to avoid any risk.
- Participates as a core member of the operation leader team to involve in the Eaton Business Excellence(EBE) assessment process and pass EBE audit;
- Utilizes 6 Sigma, Lean and other tools to achieve objectives set for cost improvement and process optimization.
- Implements ELSS activity in SCM team and keeps continuous improvement
- Other duties assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of Supply Chain Manager experience in manufacturing industry;
- Solid knowledge of master production plan and material requirement plan, purchasing as well;
- Master on SAP system;
- Good communication skill, fluent English both in written and oral;
- Have strong leadership/interpersonal skill, be able to work under pressure, self-motivated and have positive attitude as well as good team spirit;
- Strategic thinking and analytic mindset;
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time