HR Business Partner GFSS + Projects EMEA
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the HR Business Partner, you will have responsibility for providing:
1) HR leadership and support to the Global Finance Systems and Services leaders and their teams across EMEA
2) HR tactical and change management support on strategic initiatives related to the Corporate and Electrical sectors in EMEA.
The split between GFSS and Projects is estimated as 50/50.
The HRBP drives the GFSS EMEA functional talent management strategy, organizational effectiveness, talent assessment/selection, and any employee relations management in partnership with field HR partners. As a member of the GFSS leadership team, you will help to establish functional goals and strategic plan, particularly as related to human capital needs.
As a member of the HR Corporate and Electrical Functions & Corporate Offices Team in EMEA, you will actively participate in the implementation of the team’s HR strategy and collaborates closely with the team’s HRBPs and HR Specialists. By leveraging on centralized resources, you will provide full spectrum HR support to dedicated functional leaders and teams via direct support.
Your key deliverables:
• Act as business partner, solution provider and advisor for the functional leader and team. Act as a role model and sponsor for Eaton Values and Philosophy. Support Employee Relations activities by working with management to resolve conflict or controversy to facilitate achievement of established business objectives.
• Champion organization change to facilitate alignment of human capital plans to the function’s strategic plan. Supports and collaborates on key change initiatives across EMEA to ensure projects are delivered in time, on budget, and with the expected outputs. Ensure Eaton’s internal processes, country laws and applicable labor relations requirements are communicated, understood and complied with within the functions and countries.
• HR Functional Excellence
o Build organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business; utilize data to assess and address functional talent development needs, including succession planning, talent acquisition, organization design, diversity, retention and tracking of Organization Capability Assessment actions.
o Work in conjunction with the dedicated functional leaders and teams to advance functional excellence; develop and support functional learning resources; develop training plan and deliver trainings as required; advise on functional competencies, developmental tools, methodologies, standardized job descriptions, functional colleges and other learning practices.
o Ensure that all HR activities and programs are implemented in accordance with Eaton’s HR strategy and the Function’s strategy in collaboration with centralized resources. These include: talent acquisition; talent management and organizational effectiveness; employee survey; compensation and benefits; mobility; rewards and recognition; performance management; inclusion and diversity; health, safety and employee wellness; human resources administration; human resource information systems; payroll; employee communications; employment/industrial/labor relations; right-sizing activities; mergers, acquisitions & divestitures activities; HR governance.
• Collaborate with the team of Corporate & Electrical HRBPs and Specialists to optimize / leverage standard work and support across the functions for items such as wellness, I&D, communications, Leadership Development, HR Services etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or equivalent HR certification
• >8 years’ experience in multi-national HR Operational and Management environment across EMEA
• Experience in partnering with senior leadership to create and drive strategic HR and key functional organization initiatives on a regional scale
• Experience in driving organizational and cultural changes in a complex environment, including Employee and Labour relations
• Experience in Organization Development, including Organizational Change Management, Compensation, Talent Assessment, and Employment Law coupled with practical savvy for coaching management on these topics and applying the knowledge to training and deployment.
• Able to cooperate and influence in a matrix organization
• Collaborative and team-work focused style a must
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time