If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Manager- Talent Development in Eaton’s Corporate business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Champion Eaton’s Culture journey and related initiatives across India, facilitate understanding of Eaton Leadership Model, Powerful Feedback and Leader Excellence focus areas- Feedback, Coaching and Empowerment.
- Act as an advisor to the business and HR function in the areas of performance, leadership development and change management
- Develop HR functional depth and be the Go-To person on Eaton talent management processes-APEX, OCA, Employee Listening, Career Management etc..
- Supporting the development of high potential employees across levels -senior, mid-career and early talent; ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing/potential professional talent
- Drive effective project management for TMOE programs; lead process improvements and establish tracking mechanisms to establish ROI measures for initiatives.
- Collaborate with regional and Global TMOE partners to create high-impact proposals to address business priorities; conduct research and benchmarking to include best practices.
- Lead Eaton Leadership Development Program for Eaton India; develop strategies to strengthen leadership pipeline through development program; establish measures to drive program effectiveness.
- Develops approaches to attract, assimilate, engage and retain Early Talent through effective University Relations; Collaborate with business and functions to develop Early Talent programs that meet business priorities.
- Lead stakeholder management for TMOE (Talent Management and Organization Effectiveness) programs and University Relations.
- Master in Human Resources is preferred with greater understating of OD skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with and network within and outside different function
- Consulting Skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!Job tag: * RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time