Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Building Specification Engineer you will be responsible for the specification and prescription work for Fire and Emergency Lighting solutions as main task, giving the introduction to the rest of Eaton portfolio with consultants and end-users in the assigned area.
Your key deliverables :
• Define a clear segmentation of the design office in the region between Tier1, Tier2 and Tier3 Life Safety Division products and solutions
• Select the right target and the products portfolio to be used to enter in each of the design office in agreement with the building segment leader in the region/country
• Learn and continue upgrade technical skill to be able to present the complete Eaton portfolio in building (Fire system, EL, MV, LV, UPS, xStorage…)
• Visit Consultant, Design offices in Madrid area, providing effective solutions from the drawings to commercial offers and follows up the projects
• Ensure that Eaton delivers the right technical solutions in order to meet the Consultant needs and End user´s budget and requests
• Support field sales representatives in closing deals and getting orders of systems
• Include each opportunity inside the CRM and inside the local minimum ecosystem follow up
• Ensure that the sell-out team (agents or Eaton sales representatives) are following up the project when it´s entering in the tendering phase
• Organize and lead technical meetings with the local engineering committees to promote Eaton innovation and solution
• Organize, in agreement with the Marketing team, events and animation targeting design offices
• Use the external tool provide by Eaton to detect, select and target new projects within the region
• Electrical engineering degree or a technical degree
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in specification preparation, tendering process, technical support, contractual practices and procedures
• Familiarity with design and construction practices, the project management environment and terminology and techniques
• Fluency in English language
• Ability to understand the technical implications and incorporate them into the specifications.
• AutoCAD for electrical drawings and Dialux knowledge is welcome
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time