Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is based in Peachtree City, GA.
This position collaborates with the Commercial Brand Finance Director on commercial -related brand financial activities to ensure that financial objectives and results are in alignment with the broader organizational initiatives and objectives. The position reports directly to the Director of Commercial Brand Finance for the Lighting division.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing support to the segment and brand leadership.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Provide financial, commercial and strategic support for brand and marketing teams.
- Perform financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, accounting, compliance activity, and KPI development/tracking for segment leadership.
- Review brand specific and retail front end promotions for sales and margin leverage.
- Review and generate monthly brand P&L’s.
- Conduct brand profitability variance analysis with commentary and make recommendations for sales and profitability improvement.
- Review brand level trend analysis for sales, margin, mix, pricing, rebates, commissions, etc.
- Manage functional support cost center budgets/forecasts.
- Requirements include collaborating on monthly forecast revisions and annual profit plan preparation.
- Ongoing internal analysis to provide management with timely and pertinent financial information for decision making (daily, monthly and ad hoc reporting).
- Prepare financial reports, dashboards and presentations.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in progressive finance/accounting roles.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Peachtree City, GA. will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in finance, accounting, economics,engineering, or mathematics.
- Masters or MBA preferred.
- SAP experience.
- Technically proficient in HFM/Hyperion Planning and Visual Basic.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities and contribute to the team.
- Ability to work efficiently and thrive in a fast pace team environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop financial models for decision support, asset optimization and project management.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to develop and effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No