Eaton’s Corporate office is currently seeking a Sr. OpEx Finance Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Queretaro Office.
This position is responsible for driving continuous improvement and efficiencies in overall operations performance at the GFSS (Global Financial Services and Systems) Queretaro, understanding and applying the Eaton Business System and its tools, particularly the Continuous Improvement Framework and LEAN tools.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Strategic Planning Process in alignment with the Eaton Business System (EBS).
- Establish Continuous Improvement Roadmap by workstream (PTP, OTC, Payroll and RTR)
- Utilizes Eaton's Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) to drive business sustainability and processes ‘efficiency.
- Systematically uses de EBS tools to identify process opportunities, define root cause and propose innovative solutions
- Establishes and monitors operational excellence metrics in alignment with Customer Service Agreements and GFSS Global strategy
- Conducts best practice sharing and knowledge management for the GFSS Queretaro
- Leads and Participates in and exert leadership in local and corporate committees, teams, and councils that function to improve current business practices.
- Facilitates GFSS Queretaro & customers with LEAN events, quality initiatives and research of best practices
- Identifies, researches, and resolves issues within the various technology platforms in conjunction with internal and external resources.
- Manages, improves and champions the management of innovation across the GFSS Queretaro (IDEAS Program)
- Leads the Performance Management Process and provide input to the appropriate work streams on areas of opportunity
- Promotes the company’s vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values as well as financial policies.
- Responsible of End to End program for Mexico, Costa Rica and Puerto Rico
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Requires +10 years of experience in Finance
- Requires +7 years as a Plant Controller/Finance Manager in Manufacturing environments.
- Minimum 5 years manager of people experience
- Fully Bi-lingual – English and Spanish
- Experience with MRP and other systems, such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, MX GAAP and SOX
- IMMEX Knowledge
- Experience leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Shared Services experience
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Business Acumen
- Communicates effectively
- Team work
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time