Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As an Injection Moulding Process Technician, you will work within our world-class Moulding department at the Worksop site. The Mould shop is equipped with 29 injection moulding machines, all of which are modern computer controlled Arburg machines.
Do you want to work for a global
player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
You will be required to work 39 hours per week (day shift)
Your key deliverables :
- You will set and optimise injection mould machine conditions and carry out multi-skilled tasks within competence limits.
- You will conduct mould trials and ensure tools (new or modified) meet acceptable production standards.
- You will liaise with the Mould Shop Team Leader and Quality department when conducting tool trials.
- You will take part in monthly PFMEA meetings with the team.
- You will conduct barrel strips and greasing of machines in line with the maintenance schedule.
- Work closely and mentor Mould Shop Apprentices to reach a high standard.
- You will observe and adopt safe working practices in accordance with Company health and safety policy and all relevant health and safety legislation; i.e. HASAWA 1974 etc.
- Ideally NVQ Level 4, ONC or equivalent with 5 years experience.
- Working knowledge of metrology/ gauging/ quality tools/ quality systems.
- Ability and discipline to work to Company procedures.
- Strong IT skills
- Degree level - relevant field qualifications
- SAP knowledge
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject to the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time