Associate Analyst - Accounts Receivable
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Associate Analyst - Accounts Receivable
in Eaton’s GFFS, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Perform all required cash application activity for all GFSS ledgers within GFSS scope using multiple ERPs including Oracle and both automated & manual application if necessary. Invoices should be closed in a timely manner to comply with all AR SLAs for cash application.
- Post cash receipts for bank transfers, netting intercompany and cheques using information indicated on the bank statement and customer remittance advice to identify the invoices to match.
- Ensure processes are fully documented including any remittance or receipt level specific variance, along with an understanding of the background to these variances to ensure optimum standard processes
- Monitor & clear all queries and requests to the AR mail inbox on a regular basis throughout each day to ensure all queries are actioned within the agreed 12 hour SLA.
- Perform query management/resolution/root cause mitigation on all AR queries and provide recommendations on how to mitigate future issues and improve overall customer service.
- Work closely with the Credit and Collections team to address COA through prompt management of remittance advice and communication of significant values on key customer that are missing the appropriate back up.
- Investigate the output of the bank reconciliations performed by the GFSS GL team to address open items for AR.Month end close co-ordination.
- Review all close documents and ensure accuracy of the receivables data prior to close.
- Deliver all Internal/External/SOX Audit requirements as requested.Actively highlight processes for improvement opportunities and communicate via International GFSS SME group, BPI program, CI Committee etc
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger essential.
- SAP and Oracle experience essential
- E2E Order to Cash experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and customer focus essential
- Strong team player
- Training and process improvement experience essential.
- Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings
- Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
- SAP and Oracle experience essential
- Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
- Knowledge of accounting principles essential
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and also be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
- Also, should have good communication skill (written & verbal), good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shift
- Basic qualification MBA Finance or M.Com.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No