Associate Analyst- Credit and Collections
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Associate Analyst- Credit and Collections
in Eaton’s GFSS, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Manage a Credit portfolio within a group of assigned accounts. Manages end to end collection process on portfolio assigned & works innovatively towards collection of dues.
- Man Develops & maintains effective communication with accounts payables of all customers to enable time timely payment of invoices.
- Records and maintains accuracy & quality of follow-up data & reporting.
- Provides exceptional customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers.
- Communicates with internal departments such as customer service, pricing, plant & technical sales representatives, accounts receivables, for dispute resolution.
- Identifies root causes driving past dues and remedies the issues permanently to ensure smooth operations.
- Counsels, markets, trains, advises, and communicates credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Participates actively in department projects and takes an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Abides by Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cannons of Business Credit Ethics, and Eaton Ethics Policy at all times.
- Bachelors Degree Required (Business, Finance, Commerce)
- MBA Finance preferred
- 3-5 years Business to Business Credit/Collection Experience
- Effectively securing prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- Experience utilizing Oracle R12, SAP, GetPaid preferred
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office, Internet, and related computer skills
- Demonstrated Effective Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrated Effective Negotiation Skills
- Work independently, decisively and timely
- Adapts to change, plans and prioritizes as required
- Willing to work US hours (6pm to 3am IST)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No