If you desire to
be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun
team – winning is fun. We are looking
forward to a Customer Service
Representative in Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds
APAC, based in Shanghai
China. In Eaton, making our work
exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and
being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are -
it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational
goals. This exciting role offers
- Handling inquiries from customers and sales, for instance, to check stock and prepare documents, provide the quotation etc.
- Receiving, reviewing for accuracy of customer orders with relevant departments before processing.
- Processing orders in SAP system
- Preparing necessary documentation as per customer request and for payment collection timely.
- Coordinating with production, warehouse, logistics and other related functions to meet customer request on orders.
- Fulfill regular reports as per management request.
- Receiving and coordinating customer complaints with timely response and proper solution.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Business Administration/ Logistics/ Economy
- Good English on reading and writing
- Chariness, responsible, teamwork and warmly
- Computer knowledge: good at commanding WORD, EXCEL, PPT.
- SAP skill will be a plus
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No