If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior Analyst – Accounting in Eaton’s GFSS, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Process Centric – with thorough understanding of the financial processes (RTR, OTC & PTP) with due focus on RTR in managing end to end accounting. Responsibilities include ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Demonstrate efficiency, agility and ensure a high level of accuracy. Provide business partnership to all areas of plant with regard to functional expertise and cross-functional support, providing guidance and education as needed to plant personnel to achieve financial objectives.
- Control & Compliance - Responsible for the implementation and deployment of actions to ensure an adequate environment of internal control. Provide compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and all applicable statutory requirements as they apply to their areas of responsibility. Active leadership required to ensure compliance is maintained for all financial activities, as well as the safeguarding of plant assets in compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Quality culture: Drive and leverage various systems and tools to automate processes and drive process improvements. Must use quality tools like BPI, EBE, etc.
- Process Standardization: Regular review of existing controls and Governance of the standard processes and ensuring alignment to globally defined SSC processes
- Collaboration - Collaborates with the other stakeholders to support overall goals and objectives. Work closely with the Team Leader - Accounting in achieving the required goals and timelines. Proactively manage issues through understanding of the overall processes and interconnect.
- Continuous Improvement- Demonstrate a practical approach to continuous improvement of the processes.
- Customer Focus & Meet and exceed customer expectations – Develop Customer facing KPIs, periodic meetings to discuss performance and monitors closely to close out open issues.
- Service Delivery: To ensure that the service delivery is being managed in accordance with the agreed processes and procedures with regard to:
- Service definition
- Service level management, including reporting
- Documentation, including maintenance of appropriate review documentation and audit trails
- Accounting Degree (CA), MBA-Finance or B.com. (Accounting) with required experience
- Must have an end-to-end process knowledge for GL/FA and good understanding of OTC and PTP encompassing overall accounting as the area
- Good experience of Oracle & SAP ERP
- 6-8 years of total experience
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, SOX
- knowledge of direct and indirect tax
- Excellent analytical, written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across boundaries/business lines.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), Excel Macro
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *LI- JS1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No