Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the Senior Contracts Manager you will be an integral part of the commercial team. You will be required to lead negotiations on all aspects of contracts associated with the business, lead and participate in negotiations for Aerospace Group Level, and/or FMC Division Level contracts as directed by management. In managing the assigned contracts you will be expected to successfully protect the business from claims, submit assertions for out of scope work and customer programme impacts, execute price increase entitlement, and limit any potential damages by foreseeing issues and raising awareness before they occur,
Your key deliverables:
- Negotiating favourable business terms and maintain strong customer relationships
- Managing difficult situations with customers and maintain a balanced approach to ensure we maintain our customer focused approach to doing business
- Facilitating internal review of new Agreements and understanding procedures to manage the risks and liabilities within the plant
- Managing the commercial execution of contracts ensuring our business receives its full entitlement to pricing and other commercial benefits which includes identifying and prosecuting assertions, scope changes and pricing opportunities
- Interacting and leading discussions with our Corporate legal function
- Ensuring compliance with all Government Requirements
- Specification verification, terms and conditions negotiations, quality requirements and supply chain requirements
- Supporting review of program status as part of the Leadership governance review of programs
- Maintaining custody of all contractual documents to protect the company legally and maintain ISO9000 and AS9100 and FAR and DFAR requirements
- Leading contract Change Management process to maximize opportunity for Eaton
- Maintaing positive customer interactions proactively insuring contractual compliance
- Supporting Program Management in the execution and management of major contracts
- Leading process improvement initiatives within the contracts organization
Do you have?
- Previous experience in a similar position in Contracts Management
- Excellent communication, persuasion, listening, problems solving and collaborative skills
- Ability to influence decision
- A good understanding of aerospace products, engineering development and manufacturing processes
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time