If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Engineer – Electromagnetics based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Develop magnetic FEA models using mainly ANSYS-Electromagnetic tools such as MAXWELL, Q3D and generate insightful magnetic analysis reports. Contribute in low frequency applications, Multi-physics simulations (EMAG –Thermal, EMAG-Structural etc.), few high frequency applications from Magnetics perspective. Optimize product design led by insights from Analysis
- Provide Innovative design suggestions leading to improved product performance and strengthening Eaton’s competitive advantage through strong IP (Intellectual Property) position.
- Communicates effectively to internal stakeholders, Provides innovative solutions or concepts to product engineering partners
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from reputed institute
- Experience - 1-2 Years
- Technical Knowledge - Electromagnetics, Power Electronics, Electric Drives
- Candidate should have demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate thought process and solve technical queries
- Working experience with global team
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time