Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently seeking a Plant Controller to join our team in Aurora, Colorado!
The Plant Controller will plan, coordinate, monitor and lead all accounting and finance functions for the Denver facility. Provide direct assistance to the Plant Manager, General Manager and accounting personnel as required. Develop and maintain an accounting system that assures the financial records are compete accurate and in compliance with company policy.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Prepare annual profit plan.
- Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variance, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.
- Develop cost savings metrics and track economic trends for TWE projects.
- Serve as financial business partner to operational leaders.
- Develop and execute monthly financial processes.
- Prepare and review SOX documentation; improve financial and business practices.
- Responsible for balance sheet integrity.
- Manager staff of accounting/finance professionals.
- Provide leadership and oversight of on-going supply chain management and the annual physical inventory to reduce inventory variances.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution
- 8 years of work experience in finance
- Manufacturing experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- Master’s degree
- US GAAP
- Cost Accounting
- FP&A, SAP financials
- Experience with internal/external audits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Well-developed managerial, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Well-developed communication skills; operates with high degree of integrity and trust.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time