Eaton’s Industrial Vehicle Group is currently seeking a Senior Sales Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Southfield, MI location.
This position will assist sales teams with contract review, prototype management, quotations, price file maintenance, customer issues and additional support as necessary.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Manage pre- and post-production activities.
- Manage prototype orders through SharePoint and Oracle, review and quote service pricing when allowed by customer guidelines and quote prototype parts according to established guidelines.
- Review contracts for acceptance in a timely manner.
- Manage Oracle price lists.
- Resolve issues internally or with customer and develop internal and external relationships.
- Use established processes to ensure system integrity.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality and Eaton Business Excellence systems and continuous improvement efforts throughout the Automotive Sales group.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in sales, service support or sales administrative support
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Southfield, MI to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle or other ERP software.
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Knowledge of automotive customer portals.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time