Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the Maintenance Supervisor, based at Eaton’s automotive Bosconero plant , you will be responsible for the organization of all plant maintenance activities and coordination of the Maintenance Facilitators and Technicians.
Your Key deliverables:
- Coordinate and manage the activities of all the maintenance of the plant
- Constantly monitor and manage the assigned maintenance budget
- Analyze maintenance KPIs, such as Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF), Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and Down Time (DT)
- Plan, organize and coordinate preventive maintenance for the entire plant, developing the necessary procedures for the process
- Responsible for carrying out reactive maintenance and proposes action plans
- Supervise and take measures to implement, promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Promote continuous improvement projects and cost reduction
- Collaborate with the HR sector in the evaluation, selection and promotion of employees
Do you have?
- Technical Diploma / Degree
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of preventive, reactive and planned maintenance processes
- Knowledge of maintenance indicators (MTTR, MTBF, DT
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of direct / indirect productio
- Experience in budget management
- Experience in workforce management / coordination
- Knowledge of core tools (SPC, PFMEA, MSA, PPAP, APQP)
- Knowledge Workstation Risk Assessment, MoC, ADKAR
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative teamInclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Due to international interviewing panel please submit your CV translated to English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No