Analyst – FPNA
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Analyst – FPNA
in Eaton’s GFSS, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
Eaton has announced its intent to spinoff its Lighting Business into separate entity. This transaction is expected to be completed by the Q1 2020 and this position is expected to remain with SpinCo. The compensation and benefits that will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans, programs and practices. The Lighting Business is in the process of developing its total rewards philosophy, strategy and structure, including the design of its benefits and annual and long-term incentive plans that will take effect when SpinCo becomes a independent company. If you are offered and accept this position, you will be eligible to participate in SpinCo’s compensation, health, welfare, and retirement benefit plans and programs and should have no expectations that SpinCo’s plans and programs will mirror or be substantially similar to Eaton’s.
- The position is accountable to perform financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, accounting, and compliance activity for the organization.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial forecasts and yearly profit plan activity.
- Perform business unit finance/accounting month-end closing procedures, complete account reconciliations, and prepare journal entries.
- Analyze Income Statement and Balance Sheet of the organization.
- Owning End to End yearly Statutory Audit process for the entity. Making Financials, ensuring all the auditors queries are resolved in a timely and effective manner (one of Big 4 firm).
- Create financial report for management to make decisions impacting the financial performance of the business.
- Capital spending projects control.
- Keeps up-to-date with key business changes and process/technical trends and acts quickly to acquire the knowledge and skills that will contribute to making the organization an industry benchmark.
- Establish and maintain internal controls for conformance with Eaton Policies, IGAAP & USGAAP requirements.
- Manage funds available in company bank account, explore opportunity to invest, hedge etc.
- Ensuring all the month end activities are completed within timeline.
- Implementing and Reinforceing various Finance policies within the organization.
- CA / CWA
- Hands on experience in financial analytics and insight generation.
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only