Associate Analyst – OTC
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Associate Analyst – OTC
in Eaton’s GFSS, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Ensure all cash applications are performed within agreed timescales and in line with agreed SLA’s
- Ensure Plant requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
- Support and deliver all agreed month end activities to ensure process governance and accuracy of results reported for all GFSS.
- Awareness and alignment to all GFSS SLAs agreed with Customers.
- Involvement in ad hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement and automation
- Support the international GFSS SME group by highlighting any proposed projects, BPI, change requests for AR, that could improve the overall AR end to end process
- Ensure all netting transactions are completed within agreed timetable and intercompany statements are issued within given timescales.
Eaton has announced its intent to spinoff its Lighting Business into separate entity. This transaction is expected to be completed by the Q1 2020 and this position is expected to remain with SpinCo. The compensation and benefits that will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans, programs and practices. The Lighting Business is in the process of developing its total rewards philosophy, strategy and structure, including the design of its benefits and annual and long-term incentive plans that will take effect when SpinCo becomes a independent company. If you are offered and accept this position, you will be eligible to participate in SpinCo’s compensation, health, welfare, and retirement benefit plans and programs and should have no expectations that SpinCo’s plans and programs will mirror or be substantially similar to Eaton’s.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger essential.
- SAP experience essential. Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
- E2E Order to Cash experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and customer focus essential
- Strong team player
- Training and process improvement experience essential.
- Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings
- Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
- Knowledge of accounting principles essential
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
- Should have good communication skill (written & verbal), good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shift
- Basic qualification MBA Finance or M.Com.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only