- Be responsible for all aspects of commercial project execution including monthly project reviews, risk mitigation measures, financial reconciliation, claim resolution, bonds/letter of credits.
- Maintain the commercial integrity of assembled to order projects. This includes reviewing and understanding customer contract requirements and special terms and conditions.
- Manage progress billing, accurate invoicing, on-time shipments, logistical planning and coordination. Communicate effectively with project managers, plants, credit, field sales, and other internal departments on project issues and follow through to closure.
- Communicate directly with the assigned customer base regarding the status of orders, shipment schedule, and invoicing.
- Meet / exceed key performance metrics and will be responsible for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience
- Fluent in French
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within an 80-kilometer radius of the Burlington, ON facility will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management and project management skills are necessary
- Must possess superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to work well with all internal and external customers
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications
- Must have strong analytical capabilities and business insight
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on complex and large industrial and commercial projects
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Experience with an ERP system and Excel
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize workload
- Must be fluent in English - spoken and written
Accessibility policy: Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Politique d'accessibilité: Eaton a mis en place des politiques d’accessibilité afin d’accommoder des employés avec un handicap. Si vous êtes sélectionnés pour une entrevue et que vous avez besoin d’accommodement, veuillez partager l’information avec le recruteur ou le superviseur afin que nous puissions faire des ajustements raisonnables pour vos besoins. Nos politiques d’accessibilité peuvent être consultées au : http://www.eatoncanada.ca/FR/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No