Senior Customer Quality Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Senior Customer Quality Engineer, you will interact and assist with the customers to resolve quality related improvements.
Your key deliverables:
• Analysis of customer warranty cost and initiates improvement program.
• Drive improvements in Eaton products and processes to support customer requirements and continuous improvement.
• Knowledge and develop Customer specific requirement.
• Provide the lead in structured team problem solving and apply other problem-solving tools.
• Lead the customer PPAP preparation and approval.
• Support development and achievement of quality metrics.
• Participate in supplier development efforts.
• Support ELS activities and use Six Sigma tools as tool for continual improvement.
• New project APQP quality support (including customer communication).
• Customer relationship review (CRR).
• Leadership of measurement and analysis of organizational performance.
• Manage and coordination of third party sort at customers (including cost analysis)
• Eaton Internal Auditor
• Masters degree in Quality/Engineering/Business. Advanced quality degree is desirable.
• Three to five years minimum manufacturing or quality experience with a basic knowledge of blueprint reading, statistical methods, problem solving, industry quality standards, and continuous improvement tools
• knowledge of automotive quality standards and tools including PPAP, FMEA, MSA, 8Ds.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH AUTO Automotive Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time