If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Structure Design Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Cixi, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
Formulating technical documents for design, production and quality inspection of bus bridges
Bus bridge engineering design according to the order, production drawings and BOM occur below.
Parametric design of existing mainstream busbar bridges and establishment of standard 3D design library to improve design accuracy and efficiency
- College degree or above, major in mechanical and electrical engineering or related majors
- More than 5 years of practical experience in bus bridge development and design, production guidance, installation, measurement and after-sales service
- Deep understanding and understanding of bus and Bridge Industry
- Be proficient in Inventor, Solidworks, Auto CAD, Word, Excel and other related software.
- Proficiency in National Standards for Mechanical Drawing and Electrical Standards for High and Low Voltage Complete Equipment
- Design and develop new busbar bridges, follow up and improve the trial production of new products
- Careful work, quick thinking, strong communication and coordination ability and team spirit, coordination and team organization ability.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time