- Actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in a Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Chemical or Materials Science engineering degree
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (please do not round)
- Relocation is not being offered for this position, candidate must reside/attend school within 50 miles of Glenolden, PA
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship on an on-going basis
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee or Refugee.
- Familiarity with LabVIEW, Catia, Master CAM, Pro-E, AutoCAD, and PC-based systems is desired
- Preferably a Junior or Senior standing within school
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No