Job Title: Associate Analyst/Graphic Designer
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Associate Analyst/Graphic Designer in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India.In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The primary responsibility for developing and creating visually appealing layout through provided briefs. He/she should be creative enough to develop the info graphic layout, print materials such as Brochure, Catalogue, Manual and Technical layout.
The position requires lot of Attention to Detail, closely work with project lead/manager for delivering high quality output with committed timeline. The candidate should have the competency and skill to educate co-workers on the best practices in terms of print and graphics domain.
This role will act as a consultant to provide better design solution to our EMEA and US customers. Adhere to brand guideline and providing better design solution would be primary role for this position. The candidate should be able to understand the business requirements and translate them into actionable items like visually appealing layout, creative layouts and info graphics
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Work on print materials such as brochures, manuals, catalogs, etc. by using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
- Able to develop creative layout based on available input.
- Adherence to Eaton’s Branding Standards & Guidelines.
- Update/creative technical drawings/illustration by using Adobe Illustration.
- Image update/correction on Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have demonstrated skill and experience in current, international design aesthetics and supporting technologies.
If you are/have:
- Degree in Communication design or equivalent is MUST, ideally in design-related education.
- 3-7 years of Print, Graphic Design Experience.
- Attention to details.
- Expertise knowledge on Adobe Application i.e., Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English required
- Should be a self-starter & be able to operate without close supervision
- Intermediate skills on storytelling through engaging illustrations/drawings.
- Highly collaborative with other team members.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Able to think and replicate the creative ideas on paper and digital media.
- Should be comfortable working in Windows & Mac.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *LI- JS1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No