Eaton Hydraulics is looking to hire a Supply Chain Management Intern for Summer 2020.
The objective of this internship is to provide interns challenging and rewarding supply chain experiences to develop leadership and functional skills. This internship is ideal for students pursuing their Bachelor’s degree that have a proven track record of excellent academic performance and a high level of ethics, values, and creativity.
During the internship, participants are provided with on-the-job professional and leadership responsibilities while working on projects with measurable business impact.
The 12 to 14 week paid internship will provide interns with:
- Exposure to project management, business analytics, operations, sales, and materials management
- Assignments aligned with the strategic objectives of Eaton’s Supply Chain function.
- Presentations and coaching opportunities led by members of the senior SCM leadership team.
- Learning and development of Eaton Leadership Competencies such as business strategy, business acumen, and leveraging resources.
In addition to your valuable on the job learning, interns participate in robust programming including professional development activities, cross-functional projects, senior leader exposure, and networking events. These events will help you gain exposure to the many exciting opportunities that lay ahead of you as you build your career at Eaton.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements):
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program with a focus in supply chain management from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship on an on-going basis.
- No relocation is available. Must live within 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN.
- Desire for a career in Supply Chain Management.
- Strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- High potential/high interest to develop as future leader within the supply chain/operations organization.
- Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community.
- Transportation to and from the worksite.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time