If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Associate Recruiting Analyst in Eaton’s Talent Acquisition, based in Suzhou, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Be responsible for recruitment workstreams including but not limited to: candidate sourcing, interview arrangement, background check, intern hiring, general administrative support, etc.
• Perform candidate generation by means of internet research and usage of social media tools and local job boards
• Review and screen candidate profiles of job applicants
• Develop professional documentation including Position Profile reports and Candidate Assessment reports
• Participate in market intelligence and talent mapping projects
• Support in the co-ordination of interviews with hiring teams where possible
• Take the responsibility to handle the full cycle intern hiring
• Bachelor’s degree, with 1 year recruitment experience, or new fresh graduate with HR intern experience.
• Be able to perform assigned workstreams with quality, accuracy and speed
• Be initiative, collaborative and hardworking. Has an eye for details.
• Be a quick learner for new technology and sourcing tools
• Good verbal and written English
• Creative and resourceful with candidate generation. Can do attitude and be able to think out of box
• Good Internet and PC skills. Good at reporting and data management
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time