- A. Manages the quality customer interface to ensure that requirements are understood and met, including assisting in complaint resolution and root cause and corrective action determination.
- B. Analyzes quality performance and sets the plant goals for all quality metrics and performs managerial reviews to evaluate results and recommend action plans to close gaps at an operational level.
- C. Develops and implements the Quality function organizational structure capable of supporting strategic business plans and initiatives. Designs and implements quality assurance training programs and conducts training in quality-related topics, in addition to personnel development plans.
- D. Evaluates operational performance of the group in order to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, dismissals, commendations, etc.
- E. Leads the implementation and improvement effort to the Quality Management Systems. Is the designated Management Representative for the plant as defined in the ISO/TS 16949 Quality system. Leads the efforts of the internal quality auditors.
- F. Ensures Quality functional participation in product development and launch activities including identification of customer expectations, manufacturing and test support, reliability analysis, design reviews, evaluation of test programs, material testing, leading to customer approvals on new and existing products.
- G. Coordinate with and provide input to Supply Chain/Supplier Development organization to assure quality of purchased products and services meets Eaton requirements
- H. Actively participates in cross-functional company-wide teams to assist in driving quality improvements, process improvements, business system enhancements and process standardization.
- I. Assists with corporate initiatives at the plant level, participating on teams in order to drive best practices across Eaton Corp. Supports the plant in obtaining and maintaining their Eaton Business Excellence Certification.
- J. Regularly communicates and demonstrates the Eaton best practices, ethics, values and philosophy such that these cultural attributes are incorporated throughout the organization. Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy and encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- K. Work with Ergonomics Team to develop a program to reduce re-work activities that affect ergonomics; Achieve near misses goal and close them on time; Develop a program to reduce scrap, to reduce the environmental foot print.
- L. Support the training in order to develop technicians or operators as required.
- M. Support the MESH Initiatives and Zero culture
- N. Support the Eaton Quality Systems as well as EBE, ISO/TS, etc.
- O. Support and/or participate on Continuous Improvement Activities such as: Kaizen, Ideas Programs, cost out and/or demonstrate improvements in goals year over year in our processes or practices aligned to achieve or business goals and/objectives.
- P. Participate in PROLaunch as DGC member when required.
- 5 years of prior experience in operational and functional roles supervising professional personnel.
- Prior first-hand experience (2 yrs. Minimum) dealing with customers on quality issues. "
- Proficient knowledge in Quality Core Tools.
- Team-oriented, problem-solving skills using quality tools and structured methodologies.
- Knowledgeable in Six Sigma methodology. Green/Black belt preferred.
- Knowledgeable in the application of Product/Process and Quality System standards of the International Certification, and Customer Quality Requirements.
- Knowledge of quality techniques including statistical methods used to analyze and control process variations, capability studies, Gage R&R’s, APQP and PFMEA."
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Gets Results
- Builds Organizational Capability
- Demonstrates a Leadership Style"
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Organización: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo