Due to expansion Eaton Lighting Systems now has an excellent role on offer for a Sales Support Administrator to join our Sales Support team.
We are looking for a resourceful, enthusiastic individual that tackles challenges head-on and is able to work effectively both independently and in tandem with other members of the team. You will demonstrate individual initiative, good attention to detail and a drive to do what is needed to deliver results.
The Sales Support Administrator will report directly to the Sales Support Manager and will be accountable for:
- Handle day to day customer enquiries via email and phone
- Analysis of information supplied in order to advise customers on specific project requirements.
- Work closely with our internal / external sales / operations / accounts and SOP teams regarding project quotations and orders.
- Prepare project quotations using SAP and other external systems, AutoCAD drawings and project submittals.
- Create and maintain customer / project data.
The Sales Support role is wide ranging and requires candidates with a flexible, a “Can do” attitude with regards to providing support for existing / future customers.
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and always keen to learn and improve and who also has:-
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage competing demands and priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- Experience within an Internal Sales Support / customer service environment.
- Calm and composed disposition.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- A knowledge of Architectural and Commercial Lighting Control systems would be an advantage.
- SAP / AutoCAD knowledge would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Knowledge of SAP, desirable
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced, accountable team environment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No