If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking for National Distribution Manager, IT Channel in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Mascot, NSW, Australia. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role is: Reporting to the ANZ Channel Manager, this role is responsible for managing the Power Quality (PQ), IT Distribution partners in Australia. The role requires a candidate with extensive experience managing IT Channel Distribution and must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving growth via these channels in the Australian market.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Eaton's PQ distribution partners in Australia - BlueChip, Ingram Micro and Synnex
- Develop distributions sales and technical skills by organizing sales & technology training to their teams
- Manage and monitor distribution stock holdings
- Lead quarterly business reviews with senior level stakeholders
- Plan joint marketing activities to reach the channel community, including management of the overall marketing development funds (MDF) for channel distribution partners
- Responsible for managing monthly sales out data, compiling internal reporting and data each month
- Build and maintain pipeline (CRM)
- Prepare and manage distribution stock rotations
- Achieve orders, sales, price and growth objectives for PQ IT Channel business
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends through personal contact with customers and attendance at industry association meetings, seminars and trade functions, etc.
- Participate in weekly sales and 1:1 weekly meetings
- Ensure all activities comply with Eaton legal and ethical requirements
- 7+ years’ experience in IT Channel
- Proven background in sales management
- Well networked across the Australian IT channel and distribution sector
- Understanding of data centre infrastructure desired
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Possess strong negotiation skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by a recruitment team member.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time