Eaton is seeking a Global Employer Branding Leader for the Talent Acquisition function. As part of the TA Center of Excellence, this role will report directly to the Global Director, Talent Acquisition. This position is based at our Eaton Center in Beachwood, Ohio; no relocation is being offered. If the candidate resides within 50 miles of Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate must work at that site. If the candidate resides more than 50 miles away from Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate will work remote from another US Eaton Facility or an approved home office.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the global strategy and governance related to employer branding that reaches both the internal and external candidate population.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours
- Global Eaton Employment Brand Social Media Strategy: Develop and execute global social media strategy to reach/engage all level candidates and reinforce Eaton’s employer brand.
- Global Employer Branding and Communication: Develop and execute global strategy for creation and deployment of materials and messaging to the Internal and External candidate population
- Global TA Brand Ambassador Strategy: Develop and execute a global TA Brand Ambassador vision. Develop a training program which is tailored to regional needs to ensure all TA team members are properly portraying Eaton’s employer brand.
- Innovative Thinking: Actively benchmark and utilize market research and emerging technology to make recommendations on emerging trends and technologies in the social media space that will advance the TA Function
- Corporate HR, Marketing and Communications / TA Liaison: Actively partner with the HR opex, corporate marketing and communications team to ensure alignment / governance of our employer brand and all content.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we- as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 7 years previous experience managing employer branding, employment marketing and or talent acquisition communication projects
- Must be eligible to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- 3 years’ experience in building social media platform campaigns
- 5 years’ experience in developing and executing successful employment communications/marketing strategies.
- 5 years’ experience planning, implementation and evaluation of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex information
- Understand the needs and interests of target audiences
- Define and articulate messages, generate effective and compelling content for a variety of vehicles, create and edit copy.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No