The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical support and select suitable protection solutions including; new product development, customer design iterations and application service activities to key strategic customers.
Essential functions of the role include:
- Plan and execute technical application projects by generating technical proposals and documentation.
- Offer technical support to key functions within the organisation and external customers.
- Detect technical trends in the market and communicate to the wider business.
- Provide technical training and deliver product familiarisation sessions to internal teams and external customers.
- Support daily technical enquiries.
- Responsible for maintaining product literature.
- Work collaboratively with international teams to deliver technical solutions.
The specialised knowledge required to be successful in this role includes:
- A degree in power electronics, electrical engineering or physics, or equivalent.
- Overview of electrical standards.
- Basic understanding of relevant markets and customers.
- Previous experience in industry is desirable but not essential.
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time