Eaton’s Power System division is currently seeking a Sr. Cost Accountant to join our team. This position is based at our Queretaro facility.
- Inventory, costs, purchases and imports of materials;
- Support in preparing the end month, profit plan and forecast;
- Prepare the daily and weekly report;
- Integration, support and review Sox Reconciliations related to the position
Analyze variation of standard cost and determine causes for the implementation of corrective measures, reporting draft analysis of variations to report to corporate via encore.
Processing and analysis of the cost of production and sales statements reports.
Updates the standard cost, validating prices and impact on results, running processes updating costs high, low and changes in articles by engineering as well as validating the same.
Reports, analysis, monitoring the scrap generated in the plant
Reports, analysis, inventory reconciliations and special moves on them, is responsible for informing the appropriate anomalies and potential problems to take preventive actions.
Support, monitoring and recording of charges to suppliers generated by quality problems or any other defect.
Integration of monthly purchases accounting
Support the realization of reports and special activities such as physical inventories, financial projections, forecast and profit plan and savings approvals.
Calculate and register the exchange rate revaluations
Integration, support and review Sox Reconciliations related to the position
Insures compliance with accounting standards in all assignments.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related financial field
- 5 years’ experience in either a corporate or public Accounting environment
- MFG pro, Oracle, Encore and RSD knowledge.
- Understanding of budgets and cost drivers.
- Basic working knowledge of accounting and / or cost. They should possess excellent computer skills and communication abilities
- Should be very comfortable working in a team environment on overlapping goals.
- Strong results orientation and bias for action.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- General business acumen and technical expertise
- English (comprehension)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time