Directs and controls the flow of materials into the plant, maintaining the balance between lowering inventory turns and avoiding production interruptions. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities for product distribution and inventory management.
Manage employees responsible for ordering and expediting parts, leading physical inventory counts, shipping and receiving product and material, inbound and outbound logistics, and managing inventory levels across five product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, finance, or business.
- Minimum three (3) years’ work experience in supply chain in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Knowledge of materials planning systems, production planning, and inventory control.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong knowledge of ISO or QS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in fast paced, change oriented environment.
- Master’s degree in supply chain management.
- CPIM Certification.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment (sales, inventory, production).
- Knowledge of Kanban, AS400 or related order-management system.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time