(Location: Doha - Qatar)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Sales and Market Development Manager – GCC, you will work to position the newly acquired Eaton/ Ulusoy product line as a key supplier within the Utilities, Industrial and other market segments mainly in GCC (excluding KSA and focusing on primarily the Ulusoy line of products).
Your key deliverables:
- Lead the sales activities for relevant verticals mainly in Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, UAE.
- Responsible to drive Eaton Electrical Sector EMEA sales strategy and success in line with the Playing to Win strategies defined with the BU and Segment leader and for a focused set of key accounts and strategic partners
- Support to drive the deployment of the ESS/PDD and other BUs (e.g. ESSG) strategy, in order to meet our customer’s requirements, by working with BUs to strengthen and standardize our sales engineering, solution design support, and managing mid to large project deliveries.
- Lead and be responsible for making sure that the business has the certifications and vendor approval process in place with all the key customers in the target territories.
- Manage the utility, industrial sales, mid to large turnkey projects, within the target countries and/or for international key accounts.
- Work jointly with the EMEA Sales Director Utilities, BU teams and their team, the Strategic Accounts team, the segment leader, the CSO involved, as well as directly with the targeted customers to specify design and tendering delivery.
- Develop and sustain relationships with customers management, business units, central functions, and external partners
- Advanced degree in a related field (ideally Electrical Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Ideally between 10 -15 years of experience combining sales, R&D, program management and business development.
- A strong background in the Utilities and Oil & Gas market segments
- Have expert knowledge of the Utilities and Oil & Gas markets and industry, technology, opportunities, problems, business drivers and competitors for this targeted segment and assigned customers.
- Strong commercial experience in a relevant sector or vertical (Medium Voltage – MV - assemblies, switchgears and transformers)
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Experience or knowledge in industry/application of assigned key account preferred
- Previous major account selling experience required, must be an excellent team player
- Ideally fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English
- Good organization, communication and project management skills
- Well-developed initiative-taking and self-management skills
- Stellar presentation and sales management skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of a background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time