- Promote Eaton solutions in an appropriate manner that meets customer needs by positioning Eaton as the preferred and value provider for each of our customers;
- Develop relationships at all internal levels of the organization, including engineering, manufacturing, finance and local leadership;
- Act as a leader to gather and analyze appropriate information to develop good strategies, share and approve them with all areas of Eaton involved and senior management;
- Pursue opportunities with OEM customers through strong presence and relationships with influencers and decision makers in key areas, anticipating key strategic points to gain and sustain profitable business;
- Support and participate in defining local opportunities, as part of the Growth Strategy, sharing local information;
- Manage CRM with all growth opportunities systematically.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics;
- Fluent English;
- Multinational experience with OEM’s (automakers) vehicle customers.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time