Digital Experience / Web IT Functional Analyst
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton Corporation has an opening for an IT Functional Analyst in the Digital Customer Experience Web Program. This position will be an integral member of the Web and Marketing Technologies team, interfacing with Sales and Marketing teams in Europe.
As a functional analyst you will be responsible to work with subject matter experts, project deployment teams and IT staff to design, develop and implement global solutions within Eaton’s Digital Customer Experience (DCX) programs. Primarily supporting Eaton’s website (Eaton.com) and partner portal (My.Eaton.com), you will work with business stakeholders and the technical development team leveraging agile and scrum methodologies.
You will perform grooming activities to assure that user stories are in a development ready state. You will work closely with front end system developers, functional experts and program managers on continuous improvement projects and user adoption
Your key deliverables:
• Participate in implementation/enhancement projects for web and marketing technologies using Eaton’s standard methodologies.
• Partner with business users on requirements, processes and systems.
• Participate in the entire project lifecycle.
• Help manage requirements scope and disposition through process compliance and gap analysis, integration testing and user acceptance methodology.
• Gather requirement using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
• Deliver functional specifications and configuration in line with the agreed and approved design.
• Manage approved requirements specifications and verification of implementation scope.
• Provide knowledge and input on system implications of process changes.
• Complete project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation.
• Participate in unit testing, integration testing support and review of training materials.
• Support user acceptance testing events and schedules.
• Develop and implement Organizational Change Management (OCM) plans.
• Implement intermediate level system configurations.
• Prepare and provide training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders.
• Facilitate regression testing for global solutions as needed prior to migrating to production system.
• Effectively communicate the status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
• Apply business knowledge and best practices toward solution design for the system.
• Act as Project Manager on small to medium cross-team projects. Builds strong relationships with other IT professionals and with business users, works with software engineers to investigate problems and make changes to the Adobe Experience Manager environment and associated applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working on web platform or other front-end digital delivery initiatives.
• Experience and understanding of project management concepts and how enterprise applications are positioned and developed.
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the organization. This position will often work with both Senior Business Leadership and Senior I.T. Leadership on a regular basis.
• Strong Business and Analytical skill for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use analytical skills to research and resolve.
• Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or similar CMS. Experience in performing gap analysis, root cause analysis, verification planning preferred
• Agile/SCRUM practices and execution
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package (annual bonus, cafeteria voucher)
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time